The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 314. Grant report
(a) Annually, beginning January 31, 2015, the Department of Finance and Management shall publish on its website a report on all grants of federal and State monies made by each Executive Branch agency in the preceding State fiscal year. The report shall be formatted as a table and shall include, for each grant:
(1) an identification number or code for each federal or State grant issued by an agency;
(2) the name and address of the recipient or subrecipient of the State or federal grant;
(3) a description of the purpose or use of the grant;
(4) the amount of the grant; and
(5) the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) number for each federal grant.
(b) Grant reports issued under this section shall be public records available for inspection and review.
(c) As used in this section, “grant” means a legally enforceable agreement between an agency (grantor) and a recipient or subrecipient (grantee) to carry out a purpose as defined in that agreement. (Added 2009, No. 19, § 3, eff. July 1, 2014; amended 2011, No. 75 (Adj. Sess.), § 116, eff. March 7, 2012.)