The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 723. Operator and patron responsibilities
(a) An operator of an amusement ride shall:
(1) be at least 18 years of age;
(2) operate only one amusement ride at a time;
(3) be in attendance at all times that the ride is operating; and
(4) operate the ride in accordance with the ride manufacturer's specifications.
(b) An operator of an amusement ride may deny any person entrance to an amusement ride if the operator believes that entrance by that person may jeopardize the safety of the person or other persons.
(c) A patron shall:
(1) understand that there are risks in riding an amusement ride;
(2) exercise good judgment and act in a responsible and safe manner while riding an amusement ride; and
(3) obey all signage that is reasonably written and posted and all directions from ride operators and owners that are given in a clear and understandable manner. (Added 1995, No. 117 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 2017, No. 186 (Adj. Sess.), § 5, eff. July 1, 2019.)