The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 003 : PROTECTION OF TENANTS IN CONVERSION OF MOBILE HOME PARKS(Cite as: 27 V.S.A. § 1353)
§ 1353. Notice of intent to convert a mobile home park
(a) A declarant shall give notice of intent to convert a mobile home park at least six months prior to giving formal notice of conversion.
(b) The declarant shall provide notice of intent to convert a mobile home park to all leaseholders and the commissioner of the department of housing and community affairs by certified mail.
(c) The notice shall contain:
(1) the name and principal address of the declarant and of any other persons with an ownership interest in the mobile home park, and a statement that the proposed form of ownership is either a condominium or planned community;
(2) a general description of the mobile home park, including to the extent known, the types, number, and the declarant's schedule of commencement and completion of construction of buildings, and amenities that the declarant anticipates including in the mobile home park;
(3) the number of sites in the mobile home park;
(4) the price of each condominium site;
(5) a statement describing the present condition of the park including all water, sewer and electrical systems, and history of the maintenance and repair of those systems and the status of compliance with all environmental health and safety regulations to the declarant's best knowledge;
(6) the date by which leaseholders must vote to proceed with conversion of the mobile home park. (Added 1993, No. 97, § 1.)