The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 001 : CONDOMINIUM OWNERSHIP(Cite as: 27 V.S.A. § 1312)
§ 1312. Contents of deeds of apartments or sites
Deeds of apartments or sites shall include the following particulars:
(1) Description of the land as provided in section 1311 of this title, or the post office address of the property, including in either case the book, page and date of recording of the declaration.
(2) The apartment number of the apartment or site in the declaration and any other data necessary for its proper identification.
(3) Statement of the use for which the apartment or site is intended and restrictions on its use.
(4) The percentage of undivided interest appertaining to the apartment or site in the common areas and facilities.
(5) Any further details which the grantor and grantee may consider desirable to set forth consistent with the declaration and this chapter.
(6) Reference to recorded floor plan or site plan, and recorded lot plan. (Added 1967, No. 228 (Adj. Sess.), § 12, eff. Jan. 23, 1968; amended 1993, No. 97, § 2.)