The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
Subchapter 003 : Registrations(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 5427)
§ 5427. Unprofessional conduct
Unprofessional conduct means the conduct set forth in 3 V.S.A. § 129a and the following:
(1) engaging in activities in violation of 13 V.S.A. § 2605 (voyeurism);
(2) engaging in a sexual act with a client;
(3) conviction of a crime committed while engaged in the practice of massage or the practice of bodywork;
(4) performing massage or bodywork that the massage therapist, bodyworker, or touch professional knows or has reason to know has not been authorized by a client or the client’s legal representative; and
(5) engaging in conduct of a character likely to deceive, defraud, or harm the public. (Added 2019, No. 178 (Adj. Sess.), § 29, eff. April 1, 2021.)