The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 4154. Office of Professional Regulation
(a) The Director shall:
(1) Provide general information to applicants for licensure as athletic trainers.
(2) Explain appeal procedures to licensed athletic trainers and applicants, and complaint procedures to the public.
(3) Administer fees as established by law.
(4) Receive applications for licensure, administer examinations, provide licenses to applicants qualified under this chapter, renew, revoke, and reinstate licenses as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(5) Refer all disciplinary matters to an administrative law officer.
(b) The Director may adopt rules necessary to perform his or her duties under this section. (Added 1997, No. 108 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1999; amended 2003, No. 60, § 26.)