The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 4054. Director of the Office of Professional Regulation; duties
(a) The Director shall:
(1) Provide general information to applicants for certification as psychoanalysts.
(2) Administer fees collected under this chapter.
(3) Explain appeal procedures to psychoanalysts and applicants and complaint procedures to the public.
(4) Receive applications for certification of applicants under this chapter, renew certification, and revoke, suspend, reinstate, or condition certification as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(5) Refer all disciplinary matters to an administrative law officer.
(b) The Director of the Office of Professional Regulation, with the advice of the advisor appointees established under section 4055 of this title, may adopt rules under 3 V.S.A. chapter 25 that are necessary to perform the duties provided under this chapter. (Added 1993, No. 222 (Adj. Sess.), § 15; amended 1997, No. 40, § 49(a).)