The Vermont Statutes Online
Title 26 : Professions and Occupations
Chapter 075 : ACUPUNCTURISTS
Subchapter 002 : ADMINISTRATION(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 3403)
§ 3403. Director; functions
(a) The Director shall:
(1) Provide general information to applicants for licensure as acupuncturists.
(2) Collect fees as provided under this chapter.
(3) Explain appeal procedures to licensed acupuncturists and applicants and complaint procedures to the public.
(4) Receive applications for licensure, license applicants under this chapter, renew licenses, and revoke, reinstate, or condition licenses as ordered by an administrative law officer.
(5) Refer all disciplinary matters to an administrative law officer.
(b) The Director may adopt rules necessary to perform his or her duties under this chapter. (Added 1993, No. 199 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 1997, No. 40, § 39; 2019, No. 30, § 23.)