The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 002 : ADMINISTRATION(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 3314)
§ 3314. Director; powers and duties
(a) The Director shall administer the provisions of this chapter in a manner that conforms in all respects with the requirements of the Act.
(b) In addition to the Director's other powers and duties under this chapter, the Director shall:
(1) Receive and review applications.
(2) Collect the registry fee as required by the Act and transmit that fee to the ASC. The registry fee shall be in addition to State licensing and registration fees.
(3) Annually publish a roster of all licensees and transmit the roster to the ASC as required by the Act.
(4) Register appraisal management companies.
(5) Make inquiries he or she deems necessary into the character, integrity, and reputation of the applicant.
(6) Perform other functions and duties as may be necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter and to comply with the requirements of the Act, including by adopting rules defining and regulating appraisal management companies in a manner consistent with the Act. (Added 1989, No. 264 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 2009, No. 103 (Adj. Sess.), § 43; 2013, No. 27, § 38; 2013, No. 138 (Adj. Sess.), § 41; 2017, No. 48, § 22; 2019, No. 30, § 21.)