The Vermont Statutes Online
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
NOTE: The online version of the Vermont Statutes does NOT yet include the actions of the 2023 legislative session. The 2023 updates should be available by the end of October.
[Effective July 1, 2023.]
§ 3051. Scope
(a) This chapter shall apply to the following health care professions regulated by the Office of Professional Regulation:
(1) alcohol and drug abuse counseling;
(2) allied mental health professions, including mental health counseling, marriage and family therapy, and services provided by nonlicensed and noncertified psychotherapists;
(3) applied behavior analysis;
(4) athletic training;
(12) nursing home administration;
(13) occupational therapy;
(17) physical therapy;
(20) respiratory care;
(21) social work;
(22) speech language pathology; and
(23) veterinary medicine.
(b) This chapter shall apply to the following health care professions regulated by the Board of Medical Practice:
(2) physician assistants; and
(3) podiatrists. (Added 2021, No. 107 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. July 1, 2023.)