The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 001 : GENERAL PROVISIONS(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 2612)
§ 2612. Prohibition and enforcement
(a) No person shall:
(1) Practice or attempt to practice landscape architecture or hold himself or herself as being able to do so in this State without first obtaining a valid license as required by this chapter.
(2) Use the title "landscape architect," "landscape architecture," or "landscape architectural" in connection with the person's name without being duly licensed under this chapter.
(b) No person licensed under this chapter shall:
(1) stamp or seal documents with his or her landscape architect seal if his or her license has expired or is revoked or suspended;
(2) practice or attempt to practice landscape architecture during license revocation or suspension;
(3) engage in unprofessional conduct;
(4) violate any provisions of this chapter.
(c) A person who willfully violates any provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall be subject to the penalties provided in 3 V.S.A. § 127(c).
(d) The administrative law officer may bring an action for injunctive relief to enforce the provisions of this chapter. (Added 2009, No. 84 (Adj. Sess.), § 2.)