The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
Subchapter 003 : Examinations and Licenses(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 1715)
§ 1715. Licensure by examination
(a) The Board may grant a license to an applicant who:
(1) has attained the age of majority;
(2) is a graduate of an optometric school or college accredited by a regional or professional accreditation organization approved by the Board;
(3) holds a current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification from the American Red Cross, the Vermont Heart Association, or a comparable source recognized by the Director;
(4) has successfully completed an examination approved by the Board; and
(5) has paid the fee required by section 1718 of this chapter.
(b) [Repealed.] (Added 1979, No. 158 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 1983, No. 242 (Adj. Sess.), § 4; 2009, No. 35, § 29; 2019, No. 30, § 12.)