The Vermont Statutes Online
The statutes were updated in November, 2018, and contain all actions of the
2018 legislative session.
Subchapter 002 : ADMINISTRATION(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 1071)
§ 1071. Duties of the Director
(a) The Director shall:
(1) provide general information to applicants for licensure as property inspectors;
(2) receive applications for licensure and issue licenses to applicants qualified under this chapter;
(3) administer fees as established by law;
(4) refer all disciplinary matters to an administrative law officer;
(5) renew, revoke, and reinstate licenses as ordered by an administrative law officer; and
(6) explain appeal procedures to licensed property inspectors and to applicants, and complaint procedures to the public.
(b) The Director may adopt rules necessary to perform his or her duties under this section and may adopt rules establishing standards of practice for the profession. (Added 2013, No. 136 (Adj. Sess.), § 2.)