The Vermont Statutes Online
The statutes were updated in November, 2018, and contain all actions of the
2018 legislative session.
Subchapter 001 : GENERAL PROVISIONS(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 1053)
§ 1053. Prohibitions; offenses
(a) It shall be a violation of this chapter for any person to:
(1) sell or fraudulently obtain or furnish any property inspector degree, diploma, certificate of registration, license, or any other related document or record or to aid or abet in so doing;
(2) practice property inspecting under cover of any degree, diploma, registration, license, or related document or record illegally or fraudulently obtained or signed or issued unlawfully or under fraudulent representation;
(3) practice property inspecting unless currently licensed to do so under the provisions of this chapter;
(4) represent himself or herself as being licensed by this State to practice property inspecting or use in connection with a name any words, letters, signs, or figures that imply that a person is a property inspector when not licensed or otherwise authorized under this chapter; or
(5) practice property inspecting during the time a license or authorization issued under this chapter is suspended or revoked.
(b) Any person violating this section shall be subject to the penalties provided in 3 V.S.A. § 127. (Added 2013, No. 136 (Adj. Sess.), § 2.)