The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 001 : GENERAL PROVISIONS(Cite as: 26 V.S.A. § 122)
§ 122. Prohibitions; penalties
(a) No person shall:
(1) practice or attempt to practice architecture or hold himself or herself out as being able to do so in this state without first having obtained the license required by this chapter; or
(2) use in connection with the person's name any letters, words, title, or insignia indicating or implying that the person is an architect unless the person is licensed in accordance with this chapter; or
(3) practice or attempt to practice architecture during license revocation or suspension; or
(4) stamp or seal any documents with their architect's seal if their license to practice architecture has expired or is revoked; or
(5) violate any of the provisions of this chapter.
(b) A person who violates any of the provisions of subsection (a) of this section shall be subject to the penalties provided in 3 V.S.A. § 127(c).
(c) Injunctive relief will be available on application of the office of attorney general or an attorney assigned by the office of professional regulation, pursuant to a complaint filed in the superior court of Washington County to restrain violations of this chapter. (Amended 1985, No. 248 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; 2005, No. 27, § 15; 2007, No. 29, § 16.)