The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 001 : GENERAL PROVISIONS(Cite as: 24 App. V.S.A. ch. 245, § 10)
§ 245-10. Duties of Treasurer
(a) The Treasurer shall perform the duties required by State statute or this charter. The Treasurer shall:
(1) promptly deposit all funds coming into his or her hands in such depositories as may be designated by the trustees;
(2) invest funds as directed by the trustees;
(3) keep such books and accounts as may be required by the trustees;
(4) make a monthly report to the trustees showing the state of the corporation's finances; and
(5) perform such other duties with respect to the Village finances as the trustees may require.
(b) The Treasurer shall have and exercise the same powers and duties with respect to the Village that treasurers have and exercise with respect to towns.