The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 003 : THE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE(Cite as: 24 App. V.S.A. ch. 149, § 33)
§ 149-33. Administrative code
(a) Submission and adoption: On a timetable prescribed by the Board of Selectmen, but not to exceed two years in length, the Town Manager shall assemble an administrative code for review and approval by the Board of Selectmen, which shall consist of the following:
(1) A copy of the Town charter;
(2) A properly indexed and codified volume of all Town ordinances;
(3) A copy of the Town's personnel rules and regulations, classification, and pay plan;
(4) A copy of the Town's financial purchasing and procurement regulations;
(5) Any and all collective bargaining agreements and departmental rules and regulations;
(6) Enabling legislation, ordinances, and resolutions for all Town boards, commissions, and committees, accompanying an updated list of all elected and appointed officers;
(7) A copy of the plan of administrative organization.
(b) Distribution and availability:
(1) Copies of the administrative code shall be considered an official document to which a person may refer for up-to-date information on the Town.
(2) The document shall be placed in the Town Hall and Library for free public access and sufficient copies made for sale to citizens at a cost of production fixed by the Board of Selectmen.
(c) Administrative Code update: The Town Clerk shall be responsible for the accurate maintenance and update of the administrative code.