Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to subnav
Searching 2023-2024 Session

The Vermont Statutes Online


Title 24 : Municipal and County Government


(Cite as: 24 V.S.A. § 3406)
  • § 3406. Appeal; not to delay construction

    When a person is dissatisfied with the decision of the selectboard upon the question of the extent of or necessity for the taking of land for such sewer, drain, or outlet, or in the award of damages therefor or in any assessment for contribution, such person may petition to the Superior Court for a rehearing in the premises. Any number of persons aggrieved may join therein, but such petition shall not delay the laying or repairing of such sewer, drain, or outlet, where the same is for the reassessment of damages or contribution. (1973, No. 193 (Adj. Sess.), § 3, eff. April 9, 1973.)