The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 006 : MOTORCYCLE RIDER TRAINING PROGRAM(Cite as: 23 V.S.A. § 732)
§ 732. Definitions
As used in this subchapter:
(1) “Chief instructor” means a licensed motorcycle operator who meets the standards established by the Department to qualify to train and oversee instructors for the motorcycle rider education program.
(2) “Commissioner” means the Commissioner of Motor Vehicles.
(3) “Department” means the Department of Motor Vehicles.
(4) “Motorcycle rider training program” means the Motorcycle Training and Information Disbursement Plan created in section 733 of this title.
(5) “Program coordinator” means the person designated by the Commissioner to plan, organize, and administer the motorcycle rider training program as provided in subsection 733(b) of this title.
(6) “Rider training course” means a motorcycle rider education curriculum and delivery system approved by the Department as meeting standards designed to develop and instill the knowledge, attitudes, habits, and skills necessary for the safe operation of a motorcycle.
(7) “Training specialist” means the person designated by the Commissioner to fulfill the obligations stated in subsection 733(c) of this title. (Added 1989, No. 268 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. June 21, 1990.)