The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
§ 952. Vermont Web Portal; Vermont Web Portal Board; membership
(a) There is created the Vermont web portal that shall be governed by a Board consisting of 12 members as follows:
(1) the Secretary of Digital Services or designee;
(2) the Secretary of State or designee;
(3) the Secretary of Administration or designee;
(4) the State Librarian or designee;
(5) the Court Administrator or designee;
(6) the Chief Marketing Officer of the Agency of Commerce and Community Development or designee;
(7) the Chief Data Officer of the Agency of Digital Services or designee;
(8) one member or designee who is an officer of the Executive Branch as identified in 32 V.S.A. § 1003(b), other than of the Department of Finance and Management, the Agency of Digital Services, and the Department of Libraries, and who shall be appointed by the Governor;
(9) two members appointed by the Vermont State Employees’ Association; and
(10) one member of the House of Representatives who is also a member of the Joint Information Technology Oversight Committee, appointed by the Speaker of the House, and one member of the Vermont Senate who is also a member of the Joint Information Technology Oversight Committee, appointed by the Committee on Committees.
(b) The Board shall annually elect one of its members as chair of the Board and may also elect a vice chair and a secretary.
(c) Six members of the Board shall constitute a quorum, and the affirmative vote of six members shall be necessary for any action taken by the Board. No vacancy in the membership of the Board shall impair the right of a quorum to exercise all rights and perform all the duties of the Board.
(d) The Board shall meet at least semiannually.
(e) Members of the Board, except for legislative members, shall serve without compensation but shall be eligible to receive reimbursement for mileage and for expenses.
(f) Legislative members of the Board shall be entitled to the same per diem compensation and reimbursement for actual and necessary expenses as provided members of standing committees under 2 V.S.A. § 23. (Added 2005, No. 203 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. May 30, 2006; amended 2019, No. 49, § 8, eff. June 10, 2019.)