The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
§ 1632. Rights of independent direct support providers
Independent direct support providers shall have the right to:
(1) organize, form, join, or assist a labor organization for the purposes of collective bargaining without interference, restraint, or coercion;
(2) bargain collectively through their chosen representatives;
(3) engage in concerted activities for the purpose of supporting or engaging in collective bargaining or other mutual aid or protection;
(4) pursue grievances through the exclusive representative as provided in this chapter; and
(5) refrain from any or all such activities, subject to the requirements of subdivision 1634(b)(3) of this chapter. (Added 2013, No. 48, § 1, eff. May 24, 2013.)