The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 002 : Division of Fire Safety(Cite as: 20 V.S.A. § 2738)
§ 2738. Fire prevention and building inspection special fund
(a) The fire prevention and building inspection special fund revenues shall be from the following sources:
(1) fees relating to construction and inspection of public building and fire prevention inspections under section 2731 of this title;
(2) fees relating to boilers and pressure vessels under section 2883 of this title;
(3) fees relating to electrical installations and inspections and the licensing of electricians under 26 V.S.A. §§ 891-915;
(4) fees relating to cigarette certification under section 2757 of this title; and
(5) fees relating to plumbing installations and inspections and the licensing of plumbers under 26 V.S.A. §§ 2171-2199.
(b) Fees collected under subsection (a) of this section shall be available to the department of public safety to offset the costs of the division of fire safety.
(c) The commissioner of finance and management may anticipate receipts to this fund and issue warrants based thereon. (Added 2003, No. 141 (Adj. Sess.), § 3, eff. April 1, 2005; amended 2005, No. 6, § 85, eff. March 26, 2005; 2009, No. 134 (Adj. Sess.), § 2.)