The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 427. Sexual assault and harassment; report
(a) Notwithstanding 2 V.S.A. § 20(d), the Adjutant and Inspector General shall report to the General Assembly on or before January 15 of each year regarding complaints of sexual assault and harassment involving members of the Vermont National Guard.
(b) The report shall contain:
(1) the number of complaints made in the prior federal fiscal year of sexual assault or harassment and of discrimination based on sexual orientation committed by or against members of the Vermont National Guard while in military status or under the jurisdiction of the Vermont National Guard;
(2) the number of restricted reports of sexual assault, unrestricted reports of sexual assault, reports of sexual harassment, and of discrimination and a summary of the resolution of each case and the status of any action taken in each case;
(3) a summary of the current policies, procedures, and processes regarding the incidence of sexual assault, sexual harassment, or discrimination, and any changes made by the Guard since the prior report;
(4) all information provided to the Vermont National Guard by the Department of Defense regarding sexual assault, sexual harassment, and discrimination involving Vermont National Guard members when the Guard is federalized; and
(5) a report on the number of line of duty determinations initiated during the prior fiscal year arising from a claim of sexual assault, sexual harassment, or discrimination, and the number of individuals referred to outside agencies.
(c) The report shall not reveal the name of any individual. (Added 2013, No. 53, § 1, eff. May 29, 2013; amended 2021, No. 10, § 16.)