The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
Subchapter 004 : Wholesale Prescription Drug Importation Program(Cite as: 18 V.S.A. § 4656)
§ 4656. Annual reporting
(a) Annually on or before January 15, the Agency of Human Services shall report to the House Committees on Health Care and on Ways and Means and the Senate Committees on Health and Welfare and on Finance regarding the operation of the wholesale prescription drug importation program during the previous calendar year, including:
(1) which prescription drugs were included in the wholesale importation program;
(2) the number of participating pharmacies, health care providers, and health insurance plans;
(3) the number of prescriptions dispensed through the program;
(4) the estimated savings to consumers, health plans, employers, and the State during the previous calendar year and to date;
(5) information regarding implementation of the audit plan and audit findings; and
(6) any other information the Secretary of Human Services deems relevant.
(b) The provisions of 2 V.S.A. § 20(d) (expiration of required reports) shall not apply to the report to be made under this section. (Added 2017, No. 133 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. May 21, 2018.)