Skip to navigation Skip to content Skip to subnav
Searching 2017-2018 Session

The Vermont Statutes Online

Title 16 : Education


Subchapter 002 : CHANGE IN USE OF FUND

(Cite as: 16 V.S.A. § 3681)
  • § 3681. Complaint to Superior Court

    If an educational corporation or association holds a fund of which, whether by statute or by usage, only the income may be expended, and, because of such limitation, such corporation or association is unable to reduce its indebtedness and to pay its debt and expenses from its current receipts, so that cessation of its activities or winding-up of its affairs and liquidation is threatened or impends, such corporation or association may bring its complaint to the Superior Court in the county in which it has its principal place of business, for relief as hereinafter provided. (Amended 1973, No. 193 (Adj. Sess.), § 3, eff. April 9, 1974.)