The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 008 : VERMONT UNIVERSAL CHILDREN'S HIGHER EDUCATION SAVINGS ACCOUNT PROGRAM(Cite as: 16 V.S.A. § 2880h)
§ 2880h. Program Fund Advisory Committee
(a) There is created a Vermont Universal Children's Higher Education Savings Account Program Fund Advisory Committee to identify and solicit public and private funds for the Program and to advise the Corporation on disbursement of funds.
(b) The Committee shall be composed of the following 11 members:
(1) the Governor or designee, ex officio;
(2) the President of the Corporation or designee, ex officio;
(3) two representatives of the Vermont philanthropy community, appointed by the Governor;
(4) two representatives of the Vermont business community, appointed by the Governor;
(5) two members from Vermont advocacy organizations representing individuals and families with limited income, appointed by the Governor; and
(6) three members selected by the Committee.
(c) Non-ex-officio members shall serve four-year terms, appointed and selected in such a manner that no more than three terms shall expire annually. (Added 2015, No. 45, § 2.)