The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 013 : Public Guardian(Cite as: 14 V.S.A. § 3095)
§ 3095. Statistics to be maintained
The Office of Public Guardian shall maintain annual statistics concerning the public guardianship program. The statistics shall include at least the following:
(1) The number of wards for which the Office of Public Guardian was appointed during the year for each planning service area served by the area agencies on aging.
(2) The dates on which the Office was appointed by the Probate Division of the Superior Court during the year.
(3) The number of guardianships carried over from the preceding year.
(4) The date of termination of each guardianship terminated during the period.
(5) The disposition of each guardianship terminated. (Added 1987, No. 239 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 1989, No. 151 (Adj. Sess.), § 5; 2009, No. 154 (Adj. Sess.), § 238a, eff. Feb. 1, 2011.)