The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 7559. Agency of Natural Resources responsibilities
The Agency of Natural Resources shall:
(1) Adopt and administer the Standard Plan required under section 7552 of this title.
(2) Establish procedures for:
(A) the registration and certifications required under this chapter; and
(B) making the registrations and certifications required under this chapter easily available to manufacturers, retailers, and members of the public.
(3) Collect the data submitted under this chapter.
(4) Annually review data submitted under this chapter to determine whether any of the variables in the statewide recycling goal should be changed. The Agency shall submit recommended changes to the Senate Committee on Natural Resources and Energy and the House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish, and Wildlife.
(6) Maintain a website that includes the names of manufacturers with current, valid registrations; the manufacturers' brands listed in registrations filed with the Agency. The Agency shall update the website information within 10 days of receipt of a complete registration.
(7) In consultation with interested parties, establish guidelines for the environmentally sound management of consumer electronics, including specific requirements for collectors, transporters, and recyclers.
(8) Identify approved transporters, collectors, and recyclers. (Added 2009, No. 79 (Adj. Sess.), § 2, eff. April 19, 2010; amended 2017, No. 113 (Adj. Sess.), § 49c.)