The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 003 : Habitability(Cite as: 10 V.S.A. § 6266)
§ 6266. Sale of mobile home park; health and safety compliance
(a) The State, a political subdivision of the State, or any local governmental entity that has lawfully issued and served on the owner of a mobile home park an order that is based on a finding that the premises of the mobile home park are in violation of any State, or local health, safety, or environmental law or regulation and requires the owner to bring the park into compliance shall record in the land records of any municipality in which the mobile home park is located, the following:
(1) the order;
(2) the health, safety, or environmental laws or regulations that are the basis of the order;
(3) the manner in which the park is in violation; and
(4) the name, address, and telephone number of a person who can provide additional information about the order and the noncompliance of the mobile home park.
(b) An order issued pursuant to subsection (a) of this section shall include the notice to the owner of the mobile home park that the order will be recorded in the land records of any municipality in which the park is located.
(c) If an order has been recorded pursuant to subsection (a) of this section, the issuing authority, after determining that the mobile home park is in compliance with the order, shall record a notice of compliance in any land records in which the order was recorded.
(d) Prior to any transfer of the mobile home park, the owner shall disclose to the transferee the following:
(1) the results of the most recent sanitary survey conducted by the Agency of Natural Resources and all drinking water tests required to be performed on the mobile home park within the previous 36 months;
(2) all State and local governmental permits relating to the operation of the mobile home park, including its water and sewage systems. (Added 1995, No. 127 (Adj. Sess.), § 1.)