The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 329. Annual report
Prior to January 31 of each year, the corporation formed under section 328 of this title shall submit a report concerning its activities to the Governor, to the House Committees on Appropriations, on Commerce and Economic Development, on Corrections and Institutions, on General, Housing, and Military Affairs, on Natural Resources, Fish, and Wildlife, and on Ways and Means and to the Senate Committees on Appropriations, on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs, on Finance, on Institutions, and on Natural Resources and Energy. The report shall include the following information:
(1) A list and description of activities funded by the Sustainable Jobs Fund Program during the preceding year.
(2) A list of contributions received by the Board, whatever their form or nature, and the source thereof, unless anonymity is a condition of a particular contribution.
(3) A full financial report of the activities of the Sustainable Jobs Fund Program, including a special accounting of all activities from July 1 through December 31 of the year preceding the legislative session during which the report is submitted.
(4) If more than 70 percent of the funds allocated by the Sustainable Jobs Fund Program during the previous year were allocated to either one of the dual goals of this chapter in such a manner that the other goal was not achieved as established in section 326 of this title, and subdivisions 326(a)(5) and (6) of this title in particular, the Program shall set forth its reasons for the manner of allocation.
(5) A summary of work completed in the Farm-to-Plate Investment Program, including progress toward meeting the program goals, information regarding any advisory panel meetings, an accounting of all revenues and expenses related to the Program, and recommendations regarding future Program activity. The report shall also include information regarding the status of State government procurement of local foods. (Added 1995, No. 46, § 15, eff. April 20, 1995; amended 2009, No. 54, § 36, eff. June 1, 2009; 2019, No. 14, § 12, eff. April 30, 2019.)