The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 9-623. Right to redeem collateral
(a) A debtor, any secondary obligor, or any other secured party or lienholder may redeem collateral.
(b) To redeem collateral, a person shall tender:
(1) fulfillment of all obligations secured by the collateral; and
(2) the reasonable expenses and attorney's fees described in subdivision 9- 615(a)(1) of this title.
(c) A redemption may occur at any time before a secured party:
(1) has collected collateral under section 9- 607 of this title;
(2) has disposed of collateral or entered into a contract for its disposition under section 9- 610 of this title; or
(3) has accepted collateral in full or partial satisfaction of the obligation it secures under section 9- 622 of this title. (Added 1999, No. 106 (Adj. Sess.), § 2, eff. July 1, 2001.)