The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 2794. Scope
(a) The provisions of this chapter apply to the following types of new products sold, offered for sale, or installed in the State:
(1) Medium voltage dry-type distribution transformers.
(2) Metal halide lamp fixtures.
(3) Residential furnaces and residential boilers.
(4) Single-voltage external AC to DC power supplies.
(5) State-regulated incandescent reflector lamps.
(6) General service lamps.
(7) Air compressors.
(8) Commercial dishwashers.
(9) Commercial fryers.
(10) Commercial hot-food holding cabinets.
(11) Commercial steam cookers.
(12) Computers and computer monitors.
(14) High CRI fluorescent lamps.
(15) Portable air conditioners.
(16) Portable electric spas.
(17) Residential ventilating fans.
(19) Spray sprinkler bodies.
(20) Uninterruptible power supplies.
(22) Water coolers.
(23) Each other product for which the Commissioner is required to adopt an efficiency or water conservation standard by rule pursuant to section 2795 of this title.
(24) Any other product that may be designated by the Commissioner in accordance with section 2797 of this title.
(b) The provisions of this chapter do not apply to:
(1) New products manufactured in the State and sold outside the State and the equipment used in manufacturing those products.
(2) New products manufactured outside the State and sold at wholesale inside the State for final retail sale and installation outside the State.
(3) Products installed in mobile manufactured homes at the time of construction.
(4) Products designed expressly for installation and use in recreational vehicles. (Added 2005, No. 152 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; amended 2017, No. 42, § 3, eff. May 22, 2017; 2017, No. 139 (Adj. Sess.), § 3.)