The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 2601. Definitions
(a) As used in this chapter, unless the context requires otherwise, "mobile home" means:
(1) A mobile home as defined in 10 V.S.A. § 6201.
(2) An unmotorized vehicle, other than a travel or recreational trailer, designed to be towed and designed or equipped for use as sleeping, eating, or living quarters.
(b) A mobile home remains a mobile home for purposes of this chapter even though it may be used for advertising, sales, display or promotion of merchandise or services, or for any other commercial purposes except the transportation of property.
(c) A mobile home that was financed as residential real estate shall be defined as residential real estate.
(d) "Permanently sited" means the mobile home has become affixed to the land. Factors that tend to show a mobile home is permanently sited include:
(1) The mobile home has been set up on blocks or otherwise stabilized so that the wheels do not form a major part of the structural support.
(2) The mobile home has been connected to utilities such as electricity, sewage, water, gas, or oil.
(3) Skirting has been installed around the base of the mobile home.
(4) The wheels or axles have been removed.
(5) The mobile home has been situated in a place that makes removal unlikely. (Added 1971, No. 103; amended 1983, No. 237 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; 1989, No. 229 (Adj. Sess.), § 1; 2003, No. 104 (Adj. Sess.), § 3; 2007, No. 176 (Adj. Sess.), § 38.)