The Vermont Statutes Online
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
NOTE: The online version of the Vermont Statutes does NOT yet include the actions of the 2023 legislative session. The 2023 updates should be available by the end of October.
§ 2260. Annual reports
(a) Annually, on or before April 1, each company registered under this chapter shall file a report with the Commissioner under oath and in the form and manner prescribed by the Commissioner. In addition to information required by section 2120 of this title, the report shall include any information the Commissioner requires concerning the company’s business and operations during the preceding calendar year within Vermont and, in addition, shall include:
(1) the number of contracts entered into;
(2) the dollar value of funded amounts to consumers;
(3) the dollar value of charges under each contract, itemized and including the annual rate of return;
(4) the dollar amount and number of litigation funding transactions in which the realization to the company was as contracted; and
(5) the dollar amount and number of litigation funding transactions in which the realization to the company was less than contracted.
(c) [Repealed.] (Added 2015, No. 128 (Adj. Sess.), § A.1; amended 2019, No. 20, § 39; 2019, No. 20, § 109(b), eff. Dec. 31, 2021.)