The Vermont Statutes Online
[Section 973 effective March 1, 2022.]
§ 973. Dispensary license
(a) A dispensary licensed pursuant to this chapter may:
(1) cultivate, package, label, test, and transport cannabis;
(2) produce, package, label, test, and transport cannabis products;
(3) sell and deliver cannabis and cannabis products to patients and caregivers registered under chapter 35 of this title;
(4) acquire, purchase, or borrow cannabis, cannabis products, and services from another licensed Vermont medical cannabis dispensary or give, sell, or lend cannabis, cannabis products, and services to another licensed Vermont medical cannabis dispensary; and
(5) purchase cannabis and cannabis products from a cannabis establishment licensed pursuant to chapter 33 of this title.
(b)(1) The following records shall be exempt from public inspection and copying under the Public Records Act and shall be confidential:
(A) any record in an application for a license relating to security, public safety, transportation, or trade secrets, including information provided in an operating plan pursuant to subdivision 881(a)(1)(B) of this title; and
(B) any licensee record relating to security, public safety, transportation, trade secrets, or employees.
(2) Notwithstanding 1 V.S.A. § 317(e), the Public Records Act exemption created in this subsection shall continue in effect and shall not be repealed through operation of 1 V.S.A. § 317(e). (Added 2019, No. 164 (Adj. Sess.), § 12, eff. March 1, 2022.)