The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 336. Administrative penalty
Consistent with chapter 1 of this title, the Secretary may assess an administrative penalty upon determining that a person has violated a rule issued under this chapter or has violated this chapter in the following manner:
(1) Distributed a feed, feed supplement, or dosage form animal health product without first obtaining the appropriate product registration.
(2) Distributed a commercial feed, feed supplement, or dosage form animal health product without appropriate labeling.
(3) Violated a cease and desist order.
(4) Failed to meet the product guarantee on the label or for the custom formula feed.
(5) Distributed a commercial feed, feed supplement, or dosage form animal health product that is adulterated as defined in section 327 of this chapter. (Added 1999, No. 49, § 106; amended 2003, No. 42, § 2, eff. May 27, 2003; 2021, No. 41, § 9.)