The Vermont Statutes Online
§ 4001. Administrative districts; creation
The following administrative districts are created, each to consist of the following towns and cities:
(1) District 1: Benson, Brandon, Castleton, Chittenden, Clarendon, Danby, Fair Haven, Hubbardton, Ira, Mendon, Middletown Springs, Mt. Holly, Mt. Tabor, Pawlet, Pittsford, Poultney, Proctor, Rutland City, Rutland Town, Killington, Shrewsbury, Sudbury, Tinmouth, Wallingford, Wells, West Haven, and West Rutland.
(2) District 2: Andover, Athens, Baltimore, Brattleboro, Brookline, Cavendish, Chester, Dover, Dummerston, Grafton, Guilford, Halifax, Jamaica, Londonderry, Ludlow, Marlboro, Newfane, Putney, Reading, Readsboro, Rockingham, Searsburg, Somerset, Springfield, Stratton, Townshend, Vernon, Wardsboro, Weathersfield, West Windsor, Westminster, Weston, Whitingham, Wilmington, Windham, Windsor, and Winhall.
(3) District 3: Barnard, Bethel, Bradford, Braintree, Bridgewater, Brookfield, Chelsea, Corinth, Fairlee, Granville, Hancock, Hartford, Hartland, Newbury, Norwich, Pittsfield, Plymouth, Pomfret, Randolph, Rochester, Royalton, Sharon, Stockbridge, Strafford, Thetford, Topsham, Tunbridge, Vershire, West Fairlee, and Woodstock.
(4) District 4: Addison, Bolton, Bridport, Bristol, Buels Gore, Burlington, Charlotte, Colchester, Cornwall, Essex, Ferrisburg, Goshen, Hinesburg, Huntington, Jericho, Leicester, Lincoln, Middlebury, Milton, Monkton, New Haven, Orwell, Panton, Richmond, Ripton, St. George, Salisbury, Shelburne, Shoreham, South Burlington, Starksboro, Underhill, Vergennes, Waltham, Westford, Waybridge, Whiting, Williston, and Winooski.
(5) District 5: Barre City, Barre Town, Belvidere, Berlin, Cabot, Calais, Cambridge, Duxbury, East Montpelier, Eden, Elmor, Fayston, Hyde Park, Johnson, Marshfield, Middlesex, Montpelier, Moretown, Morristown, Northfield, Orange, Plainfield, Roxbury, Stowe, Waitsfield, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Waterville, Williamstown, Wolcott, Woodbury, and Worcester.
(6) District 6: Alburg, Bakersfield, Berkshire, Enosburg, Fairfax, Fairfield, Fletcher, Franklin, Georgia, Grand Isle, Highgate, Isle La Motte, Montgomery, North Hero, Richford, St. Albans City, St. Albans Town, Sheldon, South Hero, and Swanton.
(7) District 7: Albany, Averill, Avery's Gore, Barnet, Barton, Bloomfield, Brighton, Brownington, Brunswick, Burke, Canaan, Charleston, Concord, Coventry, Craftsbury, Danville, Derby, East Haven, Ferdinand, Glover, Granby, Greensboro, Groton, Guildhall, Hardwick, Holland, Irasburg, Jay, Kirby, Lemington, Lewis, Lowell, Lunenburg, Lyndon, Maidstone, Morgan, Newark, Newport City, Newport Town, Norton, Peacham, Ryegate, St. Johnsbury, Sheffield, Stannard, Sutton, Troy, Victory, Walden, Warner's Gore, Warner's Grant, Waterford, Westfield, Westmore, and Wheelock.
(8) District 8: Arlington, Bennington, Dorset, Glastenbury, Landgrove, Manchester, Peru, Pownal, Rupert, Sandgate, Shaftsbury, Stamford, Sunderland, and Woodford. (Added 1971, No. 74, § 3; amended 1972, E.O. No. 44, §§ 1, 2, dated Jan. 12, 1972.)