The Vermont Statutes Online
Subchapter 004 : Departments, Divisions, and Boards(Cite as: 3 V.S.A. § 2877)
§ 2877. Planning Division
(a) The Planning Division of the Agency is created. It shall be administered by a Director of Planning.
(b) The Planning Division shall be responsible for:
(1) centralized strategic planning for all components of the Agency;
(2) coordination of professional and technical planning of the line components of the Agency, aiming towards maximum service to the public;
(3) coordinating activities and plans of the Agency with other major agencies and the Governor's office;
(4) preparing multi-year plans and long-range plans and programs to meet problems and opportunities for service to the public;
(5) other planning functions assigned to it by the Secretary.
(c) [Repealed.] (Added 1969, No. 246 (Adj. Sess.), § 14, eff. June 1, 1970; amended 1975, No. 254 (Adj. Sess.), § 144; 1977, No. 113, § 356; 1989, No. 245 (Adj. Sess.), § 6.)