The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
Subchapter 004 : Departments, Divisions, and Boards(Cite as: 3 V.S.A. § 2474)
§ 2474. Administrative Services Division
(a) The Administrative Services Division of the Agency is created. It shall be administered by a Director of Administrative Services who shall be in the classified service.
(b) The Administrative Services Division shall provide the following services to the Agency and all its components, including components assigned to it for administration:
(1) personnel administration;
(2) finance and accounting;
(3) coordination of filing and records maintenance activities;
(4) provision of facilities, office space, and equipment and the care thereof;
(5) requisitioning from the Department of Buildings and General Services of the Agency of Administration, of supplies, equipment, and other requirements;
(6) management improvement services; and
(7) other administrative service functions as may be assigned to it by the Secretary.
(c) Other provisions of law notwithstanding, all administrative service functions delegated to other components of the Agency shall be performed within the Agency by the Administrative Services Division. (Added 1969, No. 271 (Adj. Sess.), § 10, eff. Jan. 10, 1971; amended 1995, No. 148 (Adj. Sess.), § 4(a), eff. May 6, 1996.)