The Vermont Statutes Online
The Vermont Statutes Online have been updated to include the actions of the 2023 session of the General Assembly.
NOTE: The Vermont Statutes Online is an unofficial copy of the Vermont Statutes Annotated that is provided as a convenience.
Subchapter 001 : General Provisions(Cite as: 3 V.S.A. § 107)
§ 107. Legislative clerk
The Secretary of State shall designate members of his or her staff as legislative clerks. The duties of legislative clerks shall be:
(1) to prepare a copy of the acts and resolutions for printing;
(2) to keep a register of lobbyists;
(3) to prepare and distribute certified copies of resolutions as directed by the General Assembly;
(4) to prepare index and tables of laws for the acts and resolves;
(5) to prepare a legislative directory containing appropriate matter by December 1 of each odd numbered year; and
(6) such other legislative duties as the Secretary shall assign. (Added 1969, No. 90, § 4; amended 1995, No. 148 (Adj. Sess.), § 4(c)(2), eff. May 6, 1996; 2021, No. 53, § 2.)