Senate Committee on Health and Welfare (Room 17)
The Senate Committee on Health and Welfare has jurisdiction over matters relating to the preservation of health, old age assistance, and social and economic security.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
- Faith Brown, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health and Welfare page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 18, 2017
- Cassandra Madison
- VHC Update from DVHA Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Health Connect
- Dawn Schneiderman
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Response to SSG Report+ Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Health Connect
- Bi-State Primary Care Association Presentation Senate Health and Welfare/Bi-State Primary Care Assocation
- Executive Summary Senate Health and Welfare/Vermont Health Connect
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.