House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Marjorie Zunder, Committee Assistant
- Marjorie Zunder, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 26, 2017
- John Pandolfo
- Act 46 testimony House Education/Act 46
- AOE Secretary's Recommended Action House Education/Act 46
- Barre - Front Porch Forum posts House Education/Act 46
- Barre Unified School District - Act 46 Study Committee Report - Final Report House Education/Act 46
- Understanding Barre Town Article 1 and Act 46 House Education/Act 46
- Mark Perrault
- Chart - Preliminary Education Fund Outlook - Current Law and Administration Proposal - Working Draft Jan 26, 2017 - millions of dollars House Education/Education Finance
- Preliminary Overview of the Administration's Education Finance Proposal — Key Issues House Education/Education Finance
- Modifications to Act 46 House Education/Act 46
- Press release - Include is an online k-12 curriculum promoting inclusion in schools House Education/Disability Awareness
- Amend Vermont’s Special Education Definitions to Stop Excluding Children with “High-Functioning” Autism House Education/Autism Awareness Day
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.