House Committee on Appropriations (Room 42)
The House Committee on Appropriations considers matters relating to appropriating money from the state treasury.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 18, 2017 Agenda
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Appropriations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 06, 2017
- Nolan Langweil, Senior Fiscal Analyst
- Health Care Finance 101 House Appropriations/General Fiscal Information
- Nolan Langweil, Senior Fiscal Analyst, Joint Fiscal Office
- 2016 Federal Poverty Levels House Appropriations/General Fiscal Information
- Comparative State Medicaid Spending House Appropriations/General Fiscal Information
- NCSL Biennial Budgeting House Appropriations/General Fiscal Information
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.