Senate Committee on Judiciary (Room 1)
The Senate Committee on Judiciary has jurisdiction over matters relating to judicial and legal affairs; and motor vehicle and homeowner liability insurance.
- Meeting Schedule
- January 3, 2018
Peggy Delaney, Committee Assistant
- Peggy Delaney, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 31, 2017
- Barry Londeree
- Animal Cruelty Investigation Advisory Board Report Senate Judiciary/Animal Cruelty
- Brynn Hare
- S.23: Draft No. 1.1, 1-31-2017 Senate Judiciary/Bills/S.23
- Act 053 As Enacted 2015 Senate Judiciary/Animal Cruelty
- Vermont Animal Cruelty Task Force Report 2015 Senate Judiciary/Animal Cruelty
- Animal Cruelty Task Force Recommendations Senate Judiciary/Animal Cruelty