House Committee on Judiciary (Room 30)
The House Committee on Judiciary considers matters relating to judicial and legal affairs.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
- Shannyn Morse, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Judiciary page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 10, 2017
- Attorney General Donovan
- H.228 As Introduced House Judiciary/Bills/H.228
- Jay Diaz
- ACLU-VT Letter to Gov Scott re Exec Orders Feb 6 2017 House Judiciary/Bills/H.228
- ACLU-VT Requested Amendments H.228 - S. 79 House Judiciary/Bills/H.228
- FAQ on Federal Grant Conditions and Cooperation with Immigration Enforcement House Judiciary/Bills/H.228
- Written Testimony on H.167 House Judiciary/Bills/H.167
- Boston Globe Article on Immigration House Judiciary/Bills/H.228
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.