House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry (Room 31)
The House Committee on Agriculture and Forestry considers matters relating to agriculture and forestry, forest products and their market, and state parks and lands.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 28, 2017 Agenda
Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
- Linda Leehman, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Agriculture & Forestry page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 23, 2017
- Greg Cox
- Testimony - Vermont Farmers Food Center House Agriculture/Local Food
- Vermont Farmers Food Center Projects and Costs House Agriculture/Local Food
- Vermont Farmers Food Center House Agriculture/Local Food
- Kathy Finnie
- H.218: House Agriculture/Bills/H.218/Testimony
- Appropriations request for feedback on Ag Budget House Agriculture/Agency of Agriculture, Food and Markets/FY18 Budget
- Vermont Fresh Network information House Agriculture/Local Food
- H.218: As Introduced House Agriculture/Bills/H.218/Drafts, Amendments
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.