Senate Committee on Government Operations (Room 4)
The Senate Committee on Government Operations has jurisdiction over matters relating to the administration of government and justice; compensation of and retirement benefits for public officials and employees; suffrage; nominations and elections; municipal corporations; military affairs, including veterans and civil defense; public records and open meetings; and reapportionment.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 28, 2017 Agenda
Cheryl Ewen, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Week of Monday, March 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, March 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 27, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 6, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 30, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 23, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 16, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 9, 2017
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.