Senate Committee on Government Operations (Room 4)
The Senate Committee on Government Operations has jurisdiction over matters relating to the administration of government and justice; compensation of and retirement benefits for public officials and employees; suffrage; nominations and elections; municipal corporations; military affairs, including veterans and civil defense; public records and open meetings; and reapportionment.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 03, 2017
- BetsyAnn Wrask
- S.44: Draft No. 3.1, 3-3-2017 Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.44
- Damien Leonard
- dr req 17-1210 - draft 1.2 Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.131/Committee Bill 17-1210 Court Ruling Affecting States Attorneys & Sheriffs- Documents
- Draft - Bill to Clarify the Employment Rights of State's Attorney Office Employees Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.131/Committee Bill 17-1210 Court Ruling Affecting States Attorneys & Sheriffs- Documents