Senate Committee on Government Operations (Room 4)
The Senate Committee on Government Operations has jurisdiction over matters relating to the administration of government and justice; compensation of and retirement benefits for public officials and employees; suffrage; nominations and elections; municipal corporations; military affairs, including veterans and civil defense; public records and open meetings; and reapportionment.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
- Cheryl Ewen Jette, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Government Operations page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday March 17, 2017
- Angelo Lynn
- S.97: Legal Notices in Print Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.97
- Luke Martland
- S.96: Draft No. 6, 3-17-2017 Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.96
- S.32: Draft No. 1.1, 3-17-2017 Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.32
- S.97: Testimony Senate Government Operations/Bills/S.97
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.