House Committee on Transportation (Room 43)
The House Committee on Transportation considers matters relating to all transportation companies and corporations subject to the regulation of the Public Service Board, all air and surface transportation, the registration, regulation, and licensing of transportation operations and users, the construction and maintenance of thoroughfares, and the impact of the transportation sector on air pollution and climate change.
- Meeting Schedule
- Week of March 21, 2017 Agenda
- Week of March 28, 2017
Barbara Dall, Committee Assistant
- Barbara Dall, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Transportation page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Week of Monday, March 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, March 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 27, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 20, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 13, 2017
- Week of Monday, February 6, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 30, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 23, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 16, 2017
- Week of Monday, January 9, 2017
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.